So it’s official; 2020 will be remembered as possibly the worst start to any decade in recent memory. That is precisely the reason why I think we could all do with a tiny bit of motivation.
Here are our top ten motivational quotes to help energise you all for the remainder of this God forsaken year.
- “Be not impatient in delay, But wait as one who understands; When spirit rises and commands, The Gods are ready to obey.” – James Allen
- “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.” – Earl Shoaff
- “The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
- “Just like moons and like suns, With the certainty of tides, Just like hopes springing high, Still I rise.” – Maya Angelou
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The major question to ask on the job is not ‘what are you getting paid?’ The major question to ask on the job is ‘what are you becoming?” – Jim Rohn
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” – Napoleon Hill
- “When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins